The school books are loaned by the establishment. The other school supplies are precise in the attached lists according to the year. Parents must purchase them all. For parents who would have difficulty finding these French standard supplies, the parents’ association (APEEF) sells all the products in its kiosk, located at the entrance of the school.
LIST OF SCHOOL SUPPLIES BY CLASS: RESUMPTION OF 2019/2020
French State grants are allocated to french national pupils under certain resource requirements. In French educational establishments abroad, families have to pay school fees for their children. Given the costs of schooling, the public authorities have set up a system of aid in the form of grants.
The scholarships are reserved for French children, residing with their family (at least one of the parents) abroad, registered in the world register of French established outside France. The scholarship application file must be submitted within the deadlines set by the diplomatic or consular post. For more information: www.aefe.fr
ADMINISTRATIVE AND FINANCIAL MATTERS
- Where should I go for the registration file? Whatever the level, send the request to email@example.com
- Where can I contact to pay the tuition fees? For any question concerning financial regulations, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Who to ask for a certificate of education? Primary school: email@example.com College/high school: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Who should I report when I leave the establishment? Primary school: email@example.com, College/high school: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Request for an appointment with the management of the establishment: Primary school: email@example.com, Middle/high school: firstname.lastname@example.org Financial department: email@example.com
QUESTIONS RELATING TO SCHOOL LIFE
- Who should I report the absence of a student to?
- Who to contact in case of health problems or accidents? firstname.lastname@example.org
- Orientation information and information: email@example.com
- Authorization to leave the establishment in the absence of a teacher or in case of exceptional need. Primary school: firstname.lastname@example.org, College/high school: email@example.com
- Who to contact for extracurricular activities? firstname.lastname@example.org